This combination medication contains antacids, prescribed for preventing ulcers, heartburn relief, acid indigestion and stomach upsets. This medication neutralizes acid in the stomach.
• 3 in 1 solution for quick relief of Flatulent, Heartburn and Indigestion.
• Strong fresh orange flavor induce immediate acceptance.
• Low viscosity leaves almost no particles over the tongue-thus avoids chalky after taste.
• Has stronger acid consuming capacity compared to leading antacid acid gel brands.
Quantity: 200 ml
Use for: Relief from gas
Composition Each 5 ml contains:
Aluminium Hydroxide Paste
equivalent to Dried Aluminium Hydroxide BP – 225 mg
Magnesium Hydroxide Paste
equivalent to Magnesium Hydroxide BP – 200 mg
Simethicone USP – 50 mg
Flavoured Sorbitol base Colour : Sunset Yellow FCF
Sodium content about 2mg/ml
Dosage & Directions: 1-2 teaspoonfuls between meals or as and when needed. Shake Well Before Use.
• Aluminium may cause nausea, vomiting and constipation. Magnesium may cause diarrhoea.
• Aluminium and Magnesium may alter the absorption of other medicines from the gastro-intestinal tract if administered concomitantly.
Precautions & Warnings
• Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are now taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
• Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last for more than 2 weeks.
• Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
• Keep the cap tightly closed.
• Avoid freezing.
• Keep All Medicines Out of the Reach of Children.