Product Description of Mega Blast Fe Capsule
(Mega Blast Fe Capsule) Methylcobalamin in MEGABLAST Fe:
Methylcobalamin is a cobalamin (MeB12) used in peripheral neuropathy, diabetic neuropathy etc. It is a form of vitamin B12. This vitamer is one of two active coenzymes used by B-12 dependent enzymes in the body, and is specifically the B-12 form used by 5-methyltetrahydrofolate-homocysteine methyltransferase (MTR), also known as methionine synthase.
DHA in MEGABLAST Fe:
• Helps in foetal brain development
• And useful in development of eye and nerve tissues in foetus.
L-METHYL FOLATE in MEGABLAST Fe:
• During pregnancy major concern is
• Care of Anaemia and Protection of foetus
• 63% of women in India are anemic during pregnancy
• Thus the need is for folic acid and Vit B12
• Reduce the risk of stroke by decreasing level of Homocysteine
• Improves sensory sensation, reduces neuropathic pain in Diabetic Neuropathy.
• Improves mood in 3 months when given in combination with Tricyclic Antidepressant (TCA) or
Monoamine Oxide Inhibitor (MAOIS)
Ferrous ascorbate in MEGABLAST Fe:
• Ferrous Ascorbate is an iron supplement, used to treat or prevent iron deficiency anemia.
Ensure safe management with MEGABLAST in:
• Megaloblastic Anaemia
• Neural tube Defect
• Intra uterine Foetal death
• Placental Abruption
• Recurrent pregnancy loss
• Recurrent Abortion
• Spontaneous Miscarriage