Eno is the most global of GSK gastrointestinal products. The fast-acting effervescent fruit salts, used as an antacid and reliever of bloatedness, was invented in the 1850s by James Crossley Eno ( 1827 – 1915 ). The leading antacid taken for providing instant relief from acidity, gastric discomfort and heart burn, ENO gets you back on track instantly, as it beings to work in 6 seconds faster. Eno is faster than other tablet and liquid antacids.
• Get to work on acidity in 6 seconds to provide assured relief
• The fast-acting effervescent fruit salts, used as an antacid and reliever of bloatedness
• Flavour: Lemon
• Size: 100 gm bottle
Each 5g of Eno powder contains:
• Sodium bicarbonate Ph Eur 2.32g
• Citric acid Ph Eur 2.18 g
• Anhydrous sodium carbonate Ph Eur 0.50 g
• Total sodium content, 0.85g
Contraindications: Eno contains 2.1g of sucrose per 5ml measure, making it unsuitable for diabetics.
• This medicine is not likely to cause any side-effects. If you have side-effects or have any other worrying symptoms while you are taking this medicine, seek medical advice.
• Pregnancy and breast-feeding
• If you are trying to become pregnant, are pregnant, or are breast-feeding, you should seek medical advice before taking this medicine.
Precautions & Warnings
This medicine may not be suitable for everyone and some people must never take it. Check the leaflet that comes with your medicine to make sure that the medicine is suitable before taking it.
Always get advice from a healthcare professional before taking this medicine if:
• you are allergic or sensitive to or have had a reaction to any of the ingredients in the medicine
• this medicine is for a child under 12 years of age
• you have kidney problems
• you have liver problems
• you are on a salt restricted diet